Wednesday, December 28, 2005

More gems : bad movie reviews

I am literally floored by the quality of the reviews.

Sadly the same thing cannot be said about the movies :))

The Clan of Cave Bear (1986)

Sphere

The Island of Dr. Moreau (1996)

And I also came across a quaint little hypothesis -

"That any given movie will most likely hurt bad when it tells us it was based on, inspired by, or ‘faithfully’ adapted from a story by : Edgar Alan Poe, Brahm Stoker, H.P. Lovecraft, Stephen King, or (most recently) Michael Crichton."

Considering the fact that Stephen King continues to remain my absolute favourite author, I find this hard to digest. But then again .......... maybe the reviewer does have a point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm
Stephen King?:) I've read only two of his books, but quite like him. Would that mean you are fascinated by horror movies as well? Say yes!!!
RM
the_blog@fastmail.fm